Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Forgive me for the inundation
But I must say, I found this (Design slides!!!!!!!) and suddenly have the urge to do a PowerPoint presentation on architecture. Will someone hire me for such an occasion? I can promise you my one-time fee of $0.00 is very reasonable considering my vast knowledge of the subject, and my rider requires only that the air of the presentation room not smell suspiciously like a horde of monkeys passed out on Sudafed. And, since you're a dedicated reader, for the negligible fee of 1 (one) package of Ramen noodles, Shrimp flavored, I will promise not to sing any Kanye West during the entire presentation. (As long as playing Kanye West songs on old-school boombox while I pump my fists in the air for dramatic entrance effect is still allowable.)
Posted by km at 2:51 PM
- ► 2011 (25)
- as we all go soft, for a second.
- Every man is a peece of the Continent
- Requiescat in pace; tell me all your thoughts on d...
- Forgive me for the inundation
- dissident European art
- vibrations of life
- It was never to be built.
- Those lights we call stars
- lepidoptery, in the time of vn
- this thing looks like that thing
- Architecturally (Ir)Relevant
- she take my money
- oiled up
- ▼ June (13)