"We might be the only Americans on the island," they had blithely hoped to one another. Such illusory dreams were dissipated whence they sat next to an Army trainer on the flight to the island. They had each tried to brood for the duration of the flight but found it impossible due to the repeated jabs to the ribs, followed by twenty-minute lectures on the geography of the European continent falling beneath their airship with the same fluidity as the Great Lakes, or the Rockies, or the Mighty Mississippi. Your America is just like this.
- ► 2011 (25)
- as we all go soft, for a second.
- Every man is a peece of the Continent
- Requiescat in pace; tell me all your thoughts on d...
- Forgive me for the inundation
- dissident European art
- vibrations of life
- It was never to be built.
- Those lights we call stars
- lepidoptery, in the time of vn
- this thing looks like that thing
- Architecturally (Ir)Relevant
- she take my money
- oiled up
- ▼ June (13)