blue snow, st. paul's, london
Friday, July 23, 2010
the few times i've been near st. paul's, it's been either rainy or unbearably hot and sunny. that is to say, snow has never been falling. yet now, after seeing this, i will never be able to think about those hours there without imagining it as so:
Posted by km at 7:25 PM
- ► 2011 (25)
- Girl, I never loved one like you
- Spatial Design Patterns, and a little movie (that ...
- st. pauls
- chalk farm
- i listened to the blower's daughter today
- my toe still hasn't healed
- ain't nothing pleases me more than you
- pictures that never got posted; should have been
- your grace is wasted in your face
- who's that lady?
- i will follow you with my whole life.
- “I see nothing in space as promising as the view f...
- ▼ July (12)